Sri Aurobindo Divine Life Publication and Distribution Agency is a unit of SRI AUROBINDO DIVINE LIFE TRUST which is a registered public charitable Trust which has been established by certain devotees of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother with the hope that it will become an important vehicle of the Mother’s Force Working for the realisation of Sri Aurobindo’s vision of a Divine Life for humanity. The Trust endeavours to fulfil its above objective by pursuing the following objects:-
- To encourage and to provide necessary assistance to interested and capable individuals for pursuing Sri Aurobindo’s Integral Yoga. For this purpose the Trust shall maintain its own yoga centres at suitable places where the necessary facilities for the Sadhana of Integral yoga would be provided for.
- To work for such changes in the structure and functioning of various social, economic, political and educational institutions and organisations, which will make the social environment more favourable to the flowering and growth of individual souls.
- To maintain reading rooms, libraries and to encourage and undertake research and publication of books and periodicals with the view to help more and more people become aware and conscious of the crucial importance of the work and the teachings of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother for their lives.
- Promotion of Integral Education based on the teachings of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother.
- Promotion of the Indian spiritual heritage for the benefit of mankind.
- Promotion of Indian Art, Literature and the study of Sanskrit … the language of the spirit.
All the publications available at this website cover various subjects such as spiritual, religious or cultural. These books present to its readers in various shades and angles the vision of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother of a divine life upon this earth. All the books sold at our site are brand new and all possible care is taken to maintain the quality both in content as well as the material.